The Tiger inside Mookie

Friday, February 20, 2009 | |


My girlfriend Kellie and I are very blessed to have such an amazing little creature in our lives. His name is Mookie (though I have nicknamed him Monkey.) Mookie is a 1 & a half yr old F3 Blue Bengal cat. He is my pride and joy! though as much as I'd like to keep his existence in our house sugar coated I can't lie.. he is a handful and not your regular domestic feline. Bengals are a special breed of cat, a cross between the domestic cat and the wild Asian Leopard. They are beautiful but need to be cared for by someone educated about the breed and someone that can handle a little wild animal with energy and high intelligence. P.S. wild instincts mean wild actions.. like aggressive attacking. lol.

This is a piece I did a few months ago using a photograph I took myself with a Nikon D40. I wanted to see how much I could get away with mixing graphic tricks with this simple pic to create a surreal photograph that displayed Mookies personality. Cute on the outside but a wild personality in the inside.

0 comments: